1. A candidate who seeks admission has to submit the application form properly filled in.
2. For admission a child should have completed 3 years. Similarly the pupils should fulfill the corresponding age requirements for admission to the next higher class.
3. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
4. At the time of admission, the following particulars are to be furnished.
- Transfer Certificate counter signed by proper authority.
- Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Student's Photo - 2 Nos
- Parent's Photo - 1 No each
- Parent's & Students Aadhar xerox copy.