Rules of our School
1. This hand book should be brought to school daily, without fail.
2. All particulars in the handbook must be duly filled in.
3. The working hours of school is from 8.45 a.m to 4.00 p.m. All students must be present every morning in the assembly hall 5 minutes before the bell for prayer.
4. All Saturdays and Sundays are holidays for K.G Classes.
5. Every pupil must be neatly dressed in the school uniform from Monday to Friday. A pupil who does not come in full uniform will be excluded from Class.
6. A pupil must not be absent without obtaining prior permission from the class teacher and the Principal. In case of illness for more than two days a Medical Certificate must be produced.
7. Parents or guardians are not permitted to visit their ward during school hours. In case of any emergency they should meet the Principal. Without Principal’s permission no students will be entertained to leave the school premises during school hours.
8. The promotion of the students will depend on the progress throughout the year and not merely on the result of the final exam.
9. Irregular attendance, habitual lack of interest in school activities, cheating or other malpractice is liable to affect the name of the school.
10. It is forbidden to write , scribble, splash ink or in any way damage school property.
11. Students must respect all members of the staff and be obedient.
12. English must be spoken in the campus at all times except during additional language periods.
13. The students are not allowed to bring any valuable things like Cash, gold or silver ornaments, toxic and electronic items.
14. BULLYING AND RAGGING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED INSIDE THE SCHOOL PREMISES AND NO SUCH ACT WILL GO UNNOTICED OR UNPUNISHED.