1. A candidate who seeks admission has to submit the application form properly filled in.
2. For admission a child should have completed 3 years. Similarly the pupils should fulfill the corresponding age requirements for admission to the next higher class.
3. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right.
4. At the time of admission, the following particulars are to be furnished.
- Transfer Certificate counter signed by proper authority.
- Birth Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Student's Photo - 2 Nos
- Parent's Photo - 1 No each
- Parent's & Students Aadhar xerox copy.
5. Applications for TC should be made in writing by the parents. TC Shall not be issued unless all outstanding dues for the whole Year is paid. Application for the TC must be submitted before Feb – 28. For delayed application TC will be issued only after the payment of the term fees.
6. TC will be given only to the parents.
7. In case when the parents get transferred - issue of TC will be favorably considered, provided a copy of the transfer order submitted.